1. Students using the blog are expected to act safely by keeping personal information out of their posts. Students agree not to post or give out family names, passwords, user names, email addresses, home addresses, or other information that could help someone locate or contact them in person.
2. Students using the blog agree not to share their user name or password with anyone besides their parents and teachers.
3. Students using the blog are expected to treat the blog space as classroom space. Speech that is inappropriate for class is also inappropriate for the blog. While it is hoped that students engage in conversation with other class bloggers, it is expected that they will conduct themselves in a manner reflective of our Triple-R Ranch Policies at R.M.E.
4. The blog is a form for student expression. However, it is first and foremost a tool for learning, and will be edited for content and appropriateness.
5. The blog is to be a vehicle for sharing student opinions, ideas and thoughts with real audiences. Please note that not all responses to a post will align with the poster’s opinion. Be prepared to agree or disagree.
6. Students who do not abide by these terms and conditions may lose their opportunity to take part in this project.
I hope you read and agree to these blogging terms and conditions. We are going to have so much fun with our class blog!